We’ve created this easy banana blueberry chia seed breakfast pudding recipe that everyone is sure to rave about.
Chia seeds were the secret of ancient Aztec warriors. Equip your inner warrior with these powerful seeds packed with manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, and calcium plus up to 10 grams of fiber!
These tiny seeds are full of essential omega-3 fatty acids, have 2x the protein of any other seed or grain, 5x the calcium of milk, 2x potassium of bananas and 3x more iron than spinach. Experts recommend working about an ounce of chia seeds into your diet each day.Experts recommend working about an ounce of chia seeds into your diet each day. #chiaseedpuddingrecipe #chiaseedfactsClick To Tweet
The most important characteristic about chia seeds is they have a very mild flavor – so they can be used for many different recipes at any meal. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, smoothies, and snacks – you can and will find places to put them that will surprise you.
Make this easy chia seed breakfast pudding the night before or 4 hours (minimum) before eating. Shake or stir at least twice every couple of hours or whenever you remember.
Banana Blueberry Chia Seed Breakfast Pudding Recipe
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons VitaSkye Cocology Elixir
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- Combine milk and chia seeds in glass or plastic bowl with a cover.
- Stir well and cover tightly.
- Refrigerate and allow to sit for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Shake every couple of hours.
- When ready to eat, mash and combine banana & VitaSkye Cocology Elixir.
- Stir into chia seed pudding and divide into two servings.
- Top with blueberries, coconut flakes, a drizzle of Cocology Elixir, and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers. Stays fresh for 3 days.